1. For people just discovering your band, could you describe your sound and style?
Brian: Dirty, gritty rock n roll.
2. How has the dynamic of the band changed since reforming in 2014?
Brian: We work together a lot better, ideas come faster, and we have a better understanding of what makes a song work. A lot of that comes from being a bit older, and also from the producer we work with, who helps run things more smoothly in the studio.
3. I noticed that you cite classic rock bands such as The Who, Oasis and U2 as your influences, what is it about the genre that inspires you?
Brian: You can see the guys in those bands still enjoy what they do and can still have a good time. That’s the feeling that we want to get across.
4. Touch the Lightning is one of your newer tracks, tell us a bit about the story behind the track. Is it based on any event or person?
Brian: We were trying to give the song a slight psychedelic feel without being pretentious. It think it worked well.
5. What are the plans for your immediate future? Gigs? An EP or album perhaps?
Brian : We will be back next year with a new single, with a few gigs in the summer.
To hear Touch the Lightning click here